Best Photo #1 - November


Jeffery Circus


While I was walking around Seattle for the day with my friend, I saw this amazing pianist playing with a lot of emotion right outside the beginning of Pike Place Market.  I was so excited to take these photos of him.  He was flinging his hair everywhere, shaking his head to the music he was playing.  To take this photo, I had my camera on manual (Nikon D7200) and adjusted both the aperture and the shutter speed.  I adjusted the aperture to offset the man in blue in the background to make him not stand out compared to the pianist.  I adjusted the shutter speed to freeze the pianist while he was playing.  I took photos of him for about 10 minutes, two times throughout the day.  If you want to find out more about the pianist, he has a Youtube channel (Jeffery Circus) all of his music is origional.

Comments

Popular Posts